Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brain fried!

I've just spent the last 24 hours finding and inputting the links to the stories in my reading/wants/finished lists. That was time consuming but I think everyone will benefit from it, including myself. All the links are for fanfiction.net or twilighted.net, if they aren't linked it means it was pulled some reason or another.
  • I added 2 other banners> The Cullen Sextuplets< and > To Save Us< (links on banner and list) They're really good, you should check them out.
  • I also added a page for Everlasting since chapter 1 has been added to ff.net. There won't be any more releases until Captured and Hidden have been completed, and they are really close (4 chapter and about 7).
  • Had to add a story to my Currently Reading window since I just found out one of my favorite stories is ahead by 6 chapters, I forgot to add it to my favorites list so I didn't get ANY updates. Really need to remember to add them to favorites -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment